2014 SCCC - Round 4 - 14th &15th June - Forrest Estate - Marshals Needed!

· 5 · 3581

Alarmgard

2014 SCCC - Round 4 - 14th &15th June - Forrest Estate

Hi everyone,

With just over a week to go Round 4 promises to be one of the highlights of the SCCC in 2014, however we still need a lot more marshals.

We need to fine tune the event plan, but if we do not know you are coming then we cannot add you to the plan. Some of you may not be sure if you are coming yet, but rest assured with competitors coming from all corners of the UK then there is certainly going to be machinery to stir emotions in all.

Please either post on here you are coming, or give the Chief Marshal a shout James Moir on 07907 638663 or me Colin Rodger 07767-726075 colin.rodger@virgin.net

We really would appreciate you all making the effort to come and help, you don't need to be experienced as we can pair you up with a marshal who is.  You only need a willingness to enjoy a great weekend of Motorsport, you don't even need a 4x4 as a lot of the positions are road car accessible.

For all you experienced Marshals who are coming, as you always do, please give James a Call to confirm.

Regards, Colin.

Colin Rodger
Deputy Clerk of the Course.
Mobile: 07767-726075
Email: colin.rodger@virgin.net

www.scottish-hillrally.co.uk

This e-mail has been sent on behalf of
SHR Club Ltd
Registered in Scotland (Company No. SC307846)
Registered Office: 52 Fort St, Broughty Ferry, Dundee DD52AB.
Colin Rodger

Marshals needed for CompSafari's give me a call if you can help.
Email:colin.rodger@virgin.net or mobile: 07767726075

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
Hello,

I should already be on James' list, but to confirm I will be there both Saturday & Sunday.

Best regards,

Dean
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr

MsUK Call Sign - Lowbox 22
MM6 RRP

Alarmgard

You are thanks Dean.
Colin Rodger

Alarmgard

I am pleased to say that we now have 28 confirmed entries for this event, which is the biggest entry a Scottish Comp has seen for a while, which will guarantee a great weekends of motorsport. The course is approximately nine miles long, so as you can appreciate we need quite a few marshals to ensure we have people at regular points to ensure a safe course for all.

At the moment we have had a few willing volunteers but ideally need about 6 more marshals/vehicles, so we really would appreciate your help in coming to marshal, even if it only one day and not both.

We appreciate that there are number of other events on this weekend, but the SCCC is jointly run by SLROC, SORC and SHRC we could really do with you all supporting this club event.

There's also scope for getting a few off road miles in as well, with getting to your post, setting up and take down etc.

We really could do with your help, hope to hear from you soon. Colin Rodger 07767726075 or colin.rodger@virgin.net

Thanks Colin.
Colin Rodger

Alarmgard

With only a day to go its not to late to help at this event and you would be most welcome. If your swithering about going shopping with the wife or coming and helping then its simple, coming to help at the SCCC Forrest lodge will score you the most brownie points.

So please get in touch.

Regards, Colin.
Colin Rodger