MudMaster 2016 feedback and suggestions thread

· 2 · 1118

GSM

• Name: Gordon McCheyne
MudMaster 2016 feedback and suggestions thread
« on: November 30, 2016, 09:49:35 PM »
I've been asked to assist the MudMaster planning team by gathering feedback on this years event and thoughts / suggestions / ideas for improving next years event.

What do you like or do not like about it? Is there anything you'd like to see more of or less of? What do you think about the length of the event. Too long, too short or just about right? These are just some questions to get you all started.

The event is focussed around safe driving and at the same time has to be challenging, interesting and fun.

I may not be in a position to answer specific questions that may arise from your feedback but I'll endeavour to do so over time.

I'm sure you all have opinions on the event and how to improve on it and hopefully this thread will give the planning team some good ideas for MudMaster 2017.

Thanks,
Gordon

john anderson

Re: MudMaster 2016 feedback and suggestions thread
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 10:50:36 PM »
I thought that this years Mud master was very well organised, the only problem was the start of Sundays Trial sections due to ground conditions and through no fault of the Marshals. Every thing else was good apart from the Army not being able to count as they just seemed to think they could go to any position they wanted.
 The overall format was could and where else can you get 2 trials, 2 Auto tests, and 8 green road runs for £60
 Well done everybody.
 Pops Anderson