Attending this year

· 3 · 1320

kvz2000

• Name: Donald
Attending this year
« on: December 24, 2017, 10:47:10 PM »
Hi All ,
After so many years a member without attending any events I’m hoping this year will be different , my son has bought a Defender and I have a Discovery so hopefully we will encourage each other to attend .
I was trying without success to add some photos but since Photo bucket have stopped playing ball I can’t find anything that does the same job.
I’ve tried the attachment option but it says my photos are too big , any advice ,
Cheers
Donald

hunter

Re: Attending this year
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 11:22:25 PM »
hi Donald it is easier to add photos on the Scottish land rover owners club facebook page. We can highly recommend the tyro trials they are great and can be competitive  great places to meet club members and non damaging  we still have a few tickets left for the club agm on the 3rd of feb

kvz2000

• Name: Donald
Re: Attending this year
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 11:39:11 PM »
Hi Hunter,

Thanks for that , we are based in south Ayrshire ( way south ) and obviously getting to some events might just be too far but we will make an effort this year as we feel our vehicles are not being put to proper use and I think there could be serious competition between father and son .
I’ll have a look at the Facebook page not seen it before .