For Sale - CCV/Comp Safari Trials Motor and Trailer Package

· 3 · 962

s17acs

• Name: Andrew Steel
For Sale - CCV/Comp Safari Trials Motor and Trailer Package
« on: November 08, 2018, 10:05:54 PM »
After some serious consideration, I am putting my trials car The Red Dwarf up for sale complete with trailer.
My son is only 9 years old and can’t take part in any events using it for at least another 5 years and I want to go back to TYRO challenges with him next year.

The trials car was one of the first Bowler style created and has been part of the SLROC for many years including previously being owned by Martin Farley and George Maclay.  It has a 3.5L V8 (reportedly bored out to 4.0L but not confirmed) running twin SU carbs mated to an automatic gearbox. 

Other relevant trials car information:
•   Recent reconditioned power steering pump.
•   Recent rebuilt SU carbs with new seals and needles.
•   Pro shock suspension shock absorbers.
•   One fire extinguisher fitted.
•   New drivers side 5 point harness and window net.
•   Windscreen frame and wiper motor included however glass cracked and not attached to car.
•   New ALRC logbook for roll cage with up-to-date pictures and my address listed.
•   Painted steel wheels with Diamond Back Tyres included(not pictured on car).

Trailer
Trailer is an Indespension brand.  Drop sides can be removed and are strong enough to use as ramps to mount the car.  Size is great with only a few inches left when back of trailer is closed.  Two brand new tyres fitted and other two are legal although would benefit from being changed as I need to keep blowing one up.  Lights are fitted but would benefit from an LED upgrade – never seem to work correctly which I also put down to the output feed from my 90 tow car.  Set of four ratchet straps for securing the trials car are also included.

I have owned the car for a few years now and it has been stored inside a garage containing a boiler which gives a slightly heated environment.  It has been a lot of fun but I feel it will be better used by a new owner now.

Looking for £3,250 for the complete package of trials car and trailer – a perfect starter pack for someone.  Located in Bonnybridge near Falkirk in Central Scotland.  Weekend and evening viewing available and encouraged. 
I am happy to answer any questions – email, text or phone out with school hours. 
A few pictures are attached although the size allowed is quite small so quality not great.

Thanks for reading,
Andrew Steel.

Trendytrev

• Name: Trevor Shields
Re: For Sale - CCV/Comp Safari Trials Motor and Trailer Package
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 09:50:39 AM »
voice mail sent
Trevor
D2 TD5
88" coil v8 trials motor

s17acs

• Name: Andrew Steel
Re: For Sale - CCV/Comp Safari Trials Motor and Trailer Package
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 07:02:52 PM »
Thanks to everyone who has been in touch.
Car and trailer now sold.
Andrew.