Under Pressure.

· 5 · 1123

discoverypete

• Name: Peter Williamson
Under Pressure.
« on: February 11, 2019, 05:18:27 PM »
My pressure washer has gone fut again. They don't seem to last more than 3 or 4 years before they give up the ghost. I was thinking about buying a petrol washer. Has anyone in the club got one? Are they any good. I see you can get one for less than £200. But the big selling point for me is they can take water from a barrel, so I could take it with me and leave with a clean car!
While I am writing this I have had a thought. Why don't the club buy two or three machines and we could all go home clean. If there is money to squander on Whiskey there must be some cash for this.

Pete.

aqms987

Re: Under Pressure.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 08:34:12 PM »
You can also buy battery powered washers which can be fed from a barrel & battery life lasts long enough to wash your
 L/R. they are quite compact & are readily available from the usual suspects ie Tool Station et al

discoverypete

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 04:08:17 PM »
£100 for the washer then £60 for a spare battery doesn't make them cheap but I'd like to see one in action. Has anyone out there got one?

valleyman

• Name: alastair lawson
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 06:15:17 PM »
Money squandered on whiskey is not squandered so TRY B&Q :-\

discoverypete

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 06:49:21 PM »
The Hydro shot looks ok. Has anyone got one?
As for your other comment. As Long John Silver said " That's a matter of a pinion".http://www.slroc2.co.uk/forum/Smileys/default/cheesy.gif