For sale - mass clear out as being honest with self

· 27 · 5573

Lurch032003

• Name: John wilkie
For sale - mass clear out as being honest with self
« on: August 15, 2019, 11:58:44 AM »
Hi following a move of items and to clear space and realising alit is never going to get used I have the start of the following for sale and is collection only I live near to west calder so starting with

1) used needs new lock glass and tlc a 90’s rear door  £5
2) black bull bar £20
3) series 2/3 windscreen needs a tidy glass all good £25
4) two rear series 2/3 sides no glass £25
5) 90’ or series 3 red rear tail gate £30
6) royal blue razor edge bonnet £30
7) series2/3 roof £20 needs a clean
8) varies steel wheels some with tyres in good/bad condition £5 each
9) lots of diesel 2:25 engine parts all on shelf’s boxes price by offer
10) varies 90’s parts again price by offer or haggling allowed lol
In short I’m having a mass clear out there’s starter motors ,alternators, fuel pumps, injectors- be tested upon buying to check they good as found a tester I bought donkeys back and only through cleaning/moving I found it lol,  glass, so alot of stuff that if I’m being honest with myself won’t get used so selling it all off ,so if your wanting to know if I have this part or that part I probably have but can’t confirm unless I do know straight off best come see with cash in hand tea/coffee provided free of charge lol maybe a biscuit or two as well lol oh maybe some tools too as got so much stuffed in my mancave and lots still to be brought down from my garage at my mother’s in next week some stuff I will be keeping fir use as bought new items and forgot I had and bought again as u do, but in short it’s a clear out come see just drop me a msg to say when u can and will reply with directions a number to contact me as in most times now due to health . Tried to attach video of mancave and garage but can’t but can send in msg if you provide email which will give you some idear of what there is .
Cheers
John
I'm not lost I'm just slow getting there.

Lurch032003

Re: For sale - mass clear out as being honest with self
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 04:26:32 PM »
Hi I'm having difficulty sending email with the video so will try anther way ands post link here soon.or if it a part you know msg me and mt ake  pic if I have it bar that please bare with me I'm trying lol before folk say it yes can be very trying lol
John

Bruce

• Name: Daniel Bruce McPhee
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 04:29:33 PM »
Hi John.

I would interested in the 90 rear door, that is if that is what it is?

Bruce.

Lurch032003

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 05:45:41 PM »
Not sure if this link will work or not fir folk but here goes

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MG3YSE84aaGdrRzg8

Haggisrider

• Name: Tom McIlree
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 11:27:11 PM »
Looking for a rear wiper motor for a95 300tdi also door hinges and rear door hinges if you have
 them thanks tom

Lurch032003

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 08:24:17 AM »
Looking for a rear wiper motor for a95 300tdi also door hinges and rear door hinges if you have
 them thanks tom

Sorry don’t have as modern as that lol rear wiper motor I think u find eBay has a few cheap too
Sorry can’t help this time
John

Lurch032003

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 04:27:13 PM »
Hi following a move of items and to clear space and realising alit is never going to get used I have the start of the following for sale and is collection only I live near to west calder so starting with

1) used needs new lock glass and tlc a 90’s rear door  £5-SOLD
2) black bull bar £20
3) series 2/3 windscreen needs a tidy glass all good £25
4) two rear series 2/3 sides no glass £25
5) 90’ or series 3 red rear tail gate £30
6) royal blue razor edge bonnet £30
7) series2/3 roof £20 needs a clean
8) varies steel wheels some with tyres in good/bad condition £5 each
9) lots of diesel 2:25 engine parts all on shelf’s boxes price by offer
10) varies 90’s parts again price by offer or haggling allowed lol
In short I’m having a mass clear out there’s starter motors ,alternators, fuel pumps, injectors- be tested upon buying to check they good as found a tester I bought donkeys back and only through cleaning/moving I found it lol,  glass, so alot of stuff that if I’m being honest with myself won’t get used so selling it all off ,so if your wanting to know if I have this part or that part I probably have but can’t confirm unless I do know straight off best come see with cash in hand tea/coffee provided free of charge lol maybe a biscuit or two as well lol oh maybe some tools too as got so much stuffed in my mancave and lots still to be brought down from my garage at my mother’s in next week some stuff I will be keeping fir use as bought new items and forgot I had and bought again as u do, but in short it’s a clear out come see just drop me a msg to say when u can and will reply with directions a number to contact me as in most times now due to health . Tried to attach video of mancave and garage but can’t but can send in msg if you provide email which will give you some idear of what there is .
Cheers
John

oldsavoury

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 11:23:49 AM »
Looking for 21/4 Diesel engine mounts, the bit that bolts onto the engine and a couple of oil filter housing bolts...?

Lurch032003

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2019, 11:57:42 AM »
Looking for 21/4 Diesel engine mounts, the bit that bolts onto the engine and a couple of oil filter housing bolts...?
I’m sure I have a set or two would have to have a dig about , can I get back to you tomorrow as have stuff still up the road at my mother’s where there is four engines I have I’m sure if not in man cave they be up there the
mounts , oil filter bolts do you know the size as have boxes with bolts all mixed up if not I can take one off engine up road to use to find others so be afternoon tomorrow I msg u back with answer .

sturdaa

• Name: Donald
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 10:18:55 AM »
Petrol tank for SWB series 3?

I’m based in West Calder, rebuilding a series 3, so interested in random bits and pieces

Lurch032003

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 11:15:20 AM »
I’m sure I have a set or two would have to have a dig about , can I get back to you tomorrow as have stuff still up the road at my mother’s where there is four engines I have I’m sure if not in man cave they be up there the
mounts , oil filter bolts do you know the size as have boxes with bolts all mixed up if not I can take one off engine up road to use to find others so be afternoon tomorrow I msg u back with answer .
I had a look can see ones still bolted in engine be a couple of days before I have them off and down to me but still to have a good look in mancave yet . So if you can wait then answer will be yes
Cheers
John

Lurch032003

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 11:19:53 AM »

I’m based in West Calder, rebuilding a series 3, so interested in random bits and pieces
Hi no sorry I’m in process shortly in replacing my own diesel tank due to age/leak but have lots of bit body parts not much so welcome to pop in and have a look I’m in polbeth my landy parked in driveway red fense can’t miss me just drop me a pm when u wishing to pop in as in most times .
I still got at least a trailer load to come down yet from garage at my mother’s which has lots of parts etc up there hope if weather okay Tuesday in to get up and get it all loaded and down .
Cheers
John

oldsavoury

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 12:26:19 PM »
Cheers john

sturdaa

• Name: Donald
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 07:42:09 PM »

Hi no sorry I’m in process shortly in replacing my own diesel tank due to age/leak but have lots of bit body parts not much so welcome to pop in and have a look I’m in polbeth my landy parked in driveway red fense can’t miss me just drop me a pm when u wishing to pop in as in most times .
I still got at least a trailer load to come down yet from garage at my mother’s which has lots of parts etc up there hope if weather okay Tuesday in to get up and get it all loaded and down .
Cheers
John

Yep, I've walked by your place many times, if that's your landy in your profile picture.

I'll pm you about a visit, but only evening I'm home this week is Monday

Lurch032003

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2019, 12:52:05 AM »

Cheers
John

Yep, I've walked by your place many times, if that's your landy in your profile picture.

I'll pm you about a visit, but only evening I'm home this week is Monday
Yep that’s me , I’ve got lights etc in mancave even a heater still in it’s box lol I be in if all three in drive just chap the door anytime I don’t mind as had folk chap asking if I’m either selling the landy or the Motorhome lol
The answer is still no.
Bar that just send me a msg as check often pages on web in between doing stuff as have to stop rest often so on the web I go
Laters