SLROC Volunteers

· 1 · 1373

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
SLROC Volunteers
« on: April 07, 2020, 01:20:55 PM »
SLROC would like to support Team Rubicon UK who are helping co-ordinate groups of volunteers during the Covid-19 outbreak.

Team Rubicon UK is set up by armed forces veterans but they are now looking as part of the Governments response to get information on groups of individuals who would be willing to act as volunteers.

https://www.teamrubiconuk.org/opre-act/

At the moment they are gathering information on what help is needed in the community (and at this stage no one really knows what this might look like) and they will then try and match this need to any group(s) of volunteers who can assist.

If you would like to assist and be part of the SLROC Volunteers Group, can you please drop me a note, including name, location (city, town or village),  mobile contact number and email address.   Please Messanger or email me at dean.pugh@me.com .   

Volunteering can be done around any work or other family commitments, as and when you are available.

Please note, you should not volunteer if you are currently in isolation because you are vulnerable because of other health conditions (unless you would like to assist in co-ordinating the SLROC Volunteers from home).

You should also not volunteer through us if you have already volunteered through another local resilience group (like 4x4 Response, etc).

Please also note you must not take on any requests for assistance if you are showing any symptoms of the Coronavirus.

IT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT IF WE COULD HAVE TEAMS OF SLROC VOLUNTEERS AVAILABLE TO ASSIST THROUGHOUT SCOTLAND.   PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN ASSIST.
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr

MsUK Call Sign - Lowbox 22
MM6 RRP