14CUX Performance chips

· 3 · 694

rangerovering

14CUX Performance chips
« on: March 06, 2021, 04:32:18 AM »
Hi all,

Gauging interest from others with 14CUX, I have a performance map from when I tuned my own Range Rover 7 years ago - suitable for all displacements up to 4.6L smooths out the idle control, removes the well known flat spot in the rev range and gives a strong increase of torque and drivability all through the rev range. Works with standard and tuned engines very well - the gains are just more pronounced on a worked over engine.

If interested drop me a PM, I can sell you the chip and you do your own soldering to the ECU or, send the ECU to me and I will fit the socket and chip for you.

Cheers

Steve

konads

Re: 14CUX Performance chips
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 07:28:22 PM »
I've just fitted a 14CUX to my 110, so I'd be interested to know what the map offers? I've fitted to a rebuilt high compression 3.5 running open loop.

rangerovering

Re: 14CUX Performance chips
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 08:33:44 AM »
Hi,

My RR is also running 3.5 open loop, which cam do you have? I don't have any printed figures for it as I've never got to a rolling road yet, the torque delivery is far more punchy and all through the rev range, combined with the better idle control and removing the flat spot. PM sent to you.

Cheers
Steve